What We Do
We realized that kidney cancer is less talked about but it is as common as most other cancers. Some of ways in which we help kidney cancer patients and their families include:
- Offering educational resources to help patients lead a better life as they battle the disease
- Offering virtual kidney cancer counseling to help patients cope with life after diagnosis.
- We hold patient surveys to help understand the treatment journeys of different patients and motivate others to keep fighting
- We connect patients to professionals. Some of the professionals that support us are happy to receive new patients.
- Offer financial support to patients struggling financially. You can help us support these patients through donations.
Send Us Your Thoughts
You can reach out to us through email and we will be happy to get back to you. Our support staff is waiting to give you the assistance you need and connect you to the right professional.
Our Latest Updates